Friday, August 24, 2012

Seven days

This time next week we will be holding our second born son! It's something I'm eager to experience, yet it's surreal that we're this close to D day.

I watch Drew as he plays and runs around with total command and confidence in our home and wonder how he'll respond to his baby brother. He loves our home and it's obvious whenever we return from extended time away. So, it'll be interesting how he feels when we first arrive as a family of four rather than a threesome!

For his part, Luke is getting bigger by the minute it seems. His moves are not as swift, rather they are strong, deliberate and oftentimes painful. I'm certain his frequent foot or knee pressure against my tummy has created my first ever pregnancy stretch mark. I almost made another 9 months stretch mark free. :) Oh well! He is SO worth it!

Here's a shot of me at 38 weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment