Thursday, September 13, 2012

Purpose

Some days seem so much harder than others with two under two. This week, my big boy is under the weather and often he and his baby brother need/want me at the same time. Tuesday was especially challenging, but we made it through.

When hubby came home, he took over and took a full day off Wed, instead of the half day he planned, allowing me to sleep from 10 pm - 10 am. I SO needed that respite. As I rest downstairs, cradling Luke, I can here my awesome life mate singing "Great Is Your Mercy" as he rocks Drew to sleep. I am grateful he is the priest of our home.

Lord, you have purposed our lives for this season and you provide all that we need to care for these boys. Thank you for them! In my moments of frustration would you remind me of the blessed life I lead. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment