Friday, September 7, 2012

Thank God for Playdates!

Andrew, Luke and I are going to celebrate with Daddy this weekend! God has answered our prayers for a great first day at home for mommy and the boys (15-months-old and 11-days-old) times two!

Plus, two days in a row, we had awesome playdates. Yesterday, our friends Carina, Sam and Lucas visited AND brought a huge pan of scrumptious stuffed pasta shells for dinner (and peach bread for dessert)!

Today Drew's BFF, Jenesis, and her mommy stopped by. Drew and Jen treated everyone to a piano duet and then played with everything from toys to skillets they discovered while foraging in the kitchen! Too cute!

I've got a video of the piano duet, but the Blogger app only allows uploading of pics. So, for now, here are a couple. I'll upload said video once I get both hands on my MacBook.



1 comment: